New puppy? Struggling with a dog name? Our site has a large selection of dog names in every category. Our 5 steps WILL lead you to the perfect name and create a bond with your dog.
Friday, February 24, 2017
New puppy? Looking for dog names?
You just brought home a new puppy and you're super excited... However, dog names are just not coming easy to you. You want to find the perfect name. You have picked out the best vet care, dog bed, bowls, food, toys and dog bandana, :) but you’re struggling choosing a name?
Your little guy is so tiny, cute, playful and cuddly. You adore him and desire the perfect name for him. There are so many adorable puppy names, how are you ever going to decide??
I created this easy to use web site, so that you can enjoy the experience of bringing your new pup home and naming him.
I’ve been blessed to have been through this process three times. I used this easy to follow 5-Step Dog Naming Process to come up with the perfect name for my precious babies! Jax, Jasmine and Toby; all three of these have special meaning to me. They roll easily off my tongue, they fit me and my dog's personalities, and if I dare say so, they are adorable! How did I accomplish coming up with these cute dog names? Just keep reading.
My 5-Step Naming Process will lead you step-by-step to the perfect dog name while at the same time create a deep and meaningful bond between you and your dog. Use this time to really get to know your dog, observe and enjoy the personality and character of your new puppy. I can tell when my Rat Terrier is hunting for a mole, when my Boston Terrier is getting ready to bark and when my Yorkshire Terrier wants to play with one of the other dogs. I can tell when all three of them want to cuddle, play, sleep or eat simply by a particular movement they make or look they get. How? I have gotten to know them REALLY well! How? By OBSERVING! For instance when Jasmine wants a treat she will go sit by the cart in the kitchen that has dog treats on it, until I see her "behaving" and give her a treat. When Toby wants to go outside he will start circling around my ankles. Sit, circle, sit circle until I let him out. And Jax, oh my goodness Jax. When he wants to play tug-a-war he comes right up to me with a rope in his mouth and nudges me, so funny and adorable!
This is going to be an exciting journey. Enjoy it and most importantly HAVE FUN getting to know and bonding with the newest addition to your family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment